Dichtomatik Nitrile U-Cups are designed to fit in most U-Cup seal glands. They are manufactured in 70, 80, and 90 durometer Nitrile depending on the profile. The profiles are rated for dynamic applications with a rod speed of 1.5 ft/s (0.5 m/s).
The pressure ratings can be increased with the use of a Back-Up Ring.
- Low Friction Performance in Rod or Piston Applications. Assures Easy Movement without Excessive Drag.
- Ideal for Pneumatic and Low Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Easy Assembly: Stretches or Snaps into Place Resulting in Lower Assembly Costs.
Nitrile U-Cups – AN6226 SERIES
- Standard material is 70 durometer Nitrile.
- Conform to Army-Navy specification AN6226.
- Rated for pressures to 500 PSI.
- Part numbered as AN6226-20 (dash numbers are industry standard).
Nitrile U-Cups – 8400 SERIES
- Standard material is 80 durometer Nitrile.
- Designed to be used efficiently in any groove design for u-packings.
- Low friction assures easy movement without excessive force.
- Ideal for low pressure, low speed hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
- Easy to assemble; stretch or snap into place- lower cost of assembly.
- Rated for pressures to 1250 PSI.
- Beveled sealing lip.
- Part numbered as:
- 8405-0100 (05/32 cross section, 1” ID).
- 8410-0737 (10/32 cross section, 7.375 ID).
- Wear Resistance.
- Resistance to Pressure
- Abrasion Resistance
- Hydrolysis Resistance
- Extrusion Resistance
- Oil Resistance
- Compression Set
- Ease of Installation
MA25 – Polyurethane Symmetrical U-cup
- Molded from high quality polyurethane
- High service life because of excellent PU Wear Resistance
- Beveled lip design
- Ideal for Rod or Piston applications
- Part numbered as MA25-10001250-250 (Inch ID x OD x Ht MA25-25x33x4 (metric)
MA39 – Polyurethane Double Lip Rod U-cup
Asymmetrical U-cup with second sealing lip on the inside diameter heel. The back-bevelled lip faces the rod where it will provide low pressure sealing and wiping on the rod surface. The non-symmetrical extended lip is used as a stabilizing element on the static sealing surface.
- Increased seal stability.
- Effective under side load.
- Proven extremely dry rod seal.
- High service life because of excellent PU Wear Resistance.
- Parts Numbered as ID x OD x Ht:
MA28 – Polyurethane Piston U-cup
Asymmetrical U-cup, The back-bevelled lip faces the bore where it will provide low pressure sealing and wiping on the bore surface. The non-symmetrical extended lip is used as a stabilizing element on the static sealing surface.
- Parts Numbered as OD x ID x HT